Bad news...

Ms. Mini

wow i cant believe its already been 3 weeks! time is flying! my eye is def. alot better. I ve been using the steriod drops 4 times a day everyday now. Tomorrow is my next treatment appt with the doctor. Im hoping he will have good news to give me :groucho:

I'll let u know how im feeling tomorrow after my vist! wish me luck! im really hoping i dont have to do the next set of chimo and injections!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, jenny, am thinking about you, wishing you well.

please know that even if we can't accompany you to the doc's office, there are a few zillion mini friends who will be going along with you in spirit.

OK, yeah, sure, it'll be crowded. there might be some shoving and complaining about long lines for the rest rooms, the delays for meals, the inadequate seating, and the tight conditions when all of us are crammed into that elevator, but we'll be there and carrying you on our shoulders. :unsure:

sending bear hugs,good thoughts and just everything positive from the Katz and the bears and me.

:groucho:

Good morning everyone :note: thank you so much for all the love and support! you all have just give me so much courage! my appt is in 2 hours, im still at work right now trying toget as much done as possible since I dont htink i will be going back to work after this. I wil post after I get home and let u know how i did :note:

thank you so much everyone! :)

Thanks everyone! well i survived! my eye IS getting better. So now im down to doing the steriod drops twice a day :) He only did the Chemo and said he was going to give my eye one more month before starting the injections again (yay!) so I go back on July 10th for my next check up/treatment! my eye is swollen and kinda yellow right now.. but i will survive! i actually came back to work to! im gonna put another hour or 2 in and then head home :note:

thanks again everyone for your warm wishes and support!! you reall did help me SO much!

EDIT: wow I just realized I hit 3000 posts! holy cow!!

aww thank you everyone :banana: are are all so sweet!!! my eye is feeling even better this morning :banana: im so glad that its starting to heal properly! yay!