Owner of a Greenleaf Beacon Hill - New Member

Missymew

:D This is my first visit to a site where I have joined as a member to share information. It has taken me a while to figure out how to post a message. I have a Greenleaf Beacon Hill dollhouse that my father built for me 11 years ago. I am in the process of decorating it, and would love to share/exchange ideas with other greenleaf dollhouse owners. I would love to hear from you!

Hi Shalean and welcome to the site! I have renovated a Beacon Hill that I am still in the process of decorating and furnishing. You can view my pictures at the link below. There are some other great Beacon Hills here too! Wendy (wenlaine) has a beautiful one and so do Darrell and Melissa. Can't wait to see pictures of yours!!

Hey, just realized you're from my home town of Edmonton!! Woo Hoo!! Hubby and I moved down here to Wisconsin about five years ago. Still have family in Edmonton and Calgary! :D

Welcome Shalean! What a wonderful house to have! Oh the redecorating sounds like a fun thing to do. What are you changing? Are you painting or wallpapering? Do you have lights or are you gonna add them now?

Tell us some of your ideas so we can expand on them together. I am so happy you found us!! :p