I'm back!

mysallyb

:D Hi, everyone. Some of you I remember, looks like a lotta newbies, I like that. I am back here after a loooooong absence, taking care of my mom and working full time. She's in a nursing home now :( I have built the Annabelle/Pierce, a small Duracraft, a log cabin and am getting ready to do the McKinley and also the Westville, which I don't have yet. My favorite part is the building and seeing it come to life before me. I live in Ft Worth TX and am a life long Texan. Not much available here but Dallas has a good shop.

I have pix on Webshots, but havn't yet figured out how to get that on here. I love this new forum, but havn't learned how to use it yet.

Welcome Back!

whan you are in the reply you can copy paste the webshots url.

the forum is not so bad once you have a chance to go through it and mess with things.

in your control panel there is a place where you can edit your signature.

you can permantly place your url there and everytime you post it will be there.

good to see you back.

there are several here getting ready to start Mckinley's I am one.

I plan on starting mine the first of Nov.

have a great day!

nutti :D

Welcome "home", Martha, we missed you!

BIG HUG

FROM ALL OF US B)

We got back from another lo-o-ong road trip & got hit with ton$ of not fun stuff so I'm just now getting to clean house before we hit the road again, but I built the Glencroft (some of it in the RV :D ) and just finished the Westville for a friend's DH to give her for her birthday. I have a Haunted House & a McKInley to work on thru the holidays, ho, ho, ho.

The newsite has a lot more interesting stuff to play with, come chat with us when you're waiting for glue/ paint to dry, we have a much-underutilized chatroom. Check with Tracy, she's going to do a paperclay class in the chatroom some time 10/15.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures :(

A big

Howdy

to you! :D

I live about an hour from Ft.Worth, but only I seem to get over in that direction a few times a year. I am also a life-long Texan. So glad you found your way back to the forum! I've only been on the board for a few months, but I am loving all of the information and advice here!

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Making that kind of decision is very hard. I hope all is well.

Karen

Hi Martha! I posted some stuff for you under your 'blogs' question, but wanted to welcome you again! Your houses are fantastic and I really enjoyed looking through your pictures.

I'm also one of the newbies and am really finding lots of inspiration and information here! :D I renovated a Beacon Hill and am going to start 'bashing' a Buttercup and Canterbury (once I get my room cleaned out). Love your work room by the way! :(

Hi There Martha! I am so happy to see you again! I am sorry to hear about Mom but sometimes that's what's best. I went through that decision with my Mom and her Grandmother. It was hard for her to move her into a nursing home but my Great Grandmother was receiveing the care that she needed and had the nurses there on hand.

I was looking at you pictures not long ago and was wondering about you. I won't let time pass by next time before I drop yo ua note to say hi.

Welcome back sweetheart!

Hello Martha. I'm Deb, one of the newbies. <waving> It's nice to "hear" a Texas drawl. I live in Denver now, but home is Missouri and Kentucky and I lived in Texas for a while as a teenager. I still speak the language :D and if I'm around Texans for more than a minute or two, my accent comes back.

Love your Annabelle/Pierce!

Deb

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your mother, hope she is adapting well to her environment. We had to make the same choice for my mom and it was very hard to do it, but she needed more care than we were able to give. So my heart goes out to you.

Peggi