New Greenleaf Poll Opened

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to vote for my favorite, but would love to know what each one looks like.

I can find some by googleing images, but not others.

does any one have any piccys.

also am I correct that you can still purchase some of those that are listed anyway

Sally

you can still purchase these kits from e-bay

but they are not being manufactured at this time

Calmari has provided us with these links for those who do not know what they look like!

Beaumont

exterior and interior (first house on the page)

http://www.homestead.com/davesminiplace/dollhouse.html

Tiffani exterior interior

http://community.webshots.com/photo/126203...126203603bVYUad

Brookwood exterior interior

http://community.webshots.com/photo/264088...264088471joguAp

Victorianna interior (it's a half-scale McKinley)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/97196926/155851463JjrhJA

and this victorianna is mine

Tennyson exterior interior

http://community.webshots.com/photo/131356...131356671AaVXJg

Willowcrest exterior interior

http://community.webshots.com/photo/259570...259570388oYWwfw

Jefferson exterior interior

http://community.webshots.com/photo/322134...13432wKAqTtAPXu

nutti :D

Ohh that does sound wonderful. The 1/2" scale group Really wants this Victorianna LOL. It is still in the lead. I have sent posts to my other forums (at least the bigger ones) and the Victorianna is still in the lead. This will be an awesome addition though. It would be cool if they released the 2 houses voted for the most.

:D

thanks Nutti

I posted that message this morning at work and was going to check back in my lunch hour and have a leisurely lunch and peruse them and decide which one.

well what a day, got a phone call from my daughters school, she had trapped her finger in a door and could I meet them at A&E, a collegue ran me up there in her car, and Sara came in with her sister, she had trapped her finger in the door jam, oh !!! it's awful being a mum isn't it, her anil had been removed and her fnger cut nearly al the way round, the only thing that stopped the fingertip coming off was the bone.

well after all that stress and I don't think I have talked so much, about everything just to keep her mind off it (I rarely talk much)

the doctor put in all back together, the nail as well, it looks good as new now just a little swelled ............. its amazing what they can do.

anyhoo ! I have looked at the old greenleaf houses, have to say I love the Brookwood, I used to have the tiffany but that seemed to be a tad small on the rooms. that would have to be my sentimental choice, but I don't know I will have to have a bit more of a browe.

Sal

I get chills too Teresa, thanks for your kind thoughts

Tracy, she was standing by the music room door, and i think holding it open for her friend, it was a heavy fire door unfortunately

Holly, thanks, i think now her finger is all back together again, she will be ok. i kept telling her to put herself ahead and think of when the doctor had sorted her out and she was all strapped up and on the way to getting better.

she is the star at school and everyone is talking about her, she will no doubt give her freinds the gory detail when she gets back

I did think about doing some stitching to relax now, but I think i have seen enough stitching today......... think I should have a stiff drink instead

thanks for everyones kind thoughts. people can get in touch privately if they want to. i don't want to block up the message board with too many off topic stuff

sal

I saw these other discontinued items by Greenleaf on sale on ebay and was wondering if they plan to bring them back as well?

A smaller house called the "Diane"

post-27-1128550138_thumb.jpg

A larger house called the "Washington"

post-27-1128550041_thumb.jpg

A general store called the "taft"

post-27-1128550013_thumb.jpg

And a display shelf that I am going to bid on called the "Keepsake House"

Melissa

post-27-1128549987_thumb.jpg

Just so everyone will know I merged the two topics about the Polls for Greenleaf houses.

Melissa, I am not sure which houses they are gonna bring back. I am sure it will be the ones on the polls first but who knows what will follow. I am personally surprised at which houses are in the lead right now. :D

Shame on you all for voting twice.

May I vote twice if I can't remember what I voted the first time? :D

It was either Victorianna or Brookwood, since I hadn't looked up the other links yet, but I don't remember which.

LOL :D I was kidding. I was just surprised you could do it. I have voted 2 times now. 1 for the Victorianna and 1 for the Beaumont.

Holly thought of it while my brain was sleeping. The last time it was set so you could only vote once so I did not try it until Holly mentioned she did and it worked B) . So yeap, go vote 2 times if it work. (Hope I don't get in trouble for this now LOL :( :lol: :) ).

I want the Victorianna because of the scale. No way that I can ever find room for the Beaumont. I've seen it, and I've seen the Willowcrest, and I love them both equally. And don't have room for either...

I have the third 'Dollhouses to Dreamhouses' booklet that has the Beaumont, the Willowcrest and the Emmerson Row, and I love all three of them... <sigh>

However, I'd love to see more half-scale houses, so I voted for the Victorianna. :p

I voted for the Beaumont. I really have no room for another house, but I know I would still try to swing it IF I found that special one. Maybe put it on a cart so I could push it out of the way when necessary, or introduce it into the dining room which I have sworn on a stack of Bibles I would never do! [i have no strength of character at all.] What I should have asked before I voted is what the dimensions of the Beaumont are and about what its price would be?

Bee

• 2 weeks later...

I am probably the biggest Georgian affectionado :blink: (as in "nut" -- as in my big "G" as Ruby calls it -- it is on my irismarch site

), but while I love the Beaumont, I voted for the Willowcrest. I think that this house is Greenleaf's Jewel in the Crown.

Also, I have figured out how to build Georgian's from scratch, but not the Willowcrest.

Of course, if Greenleaf came out with a Beaumont ......

:p