What are you wearing?

Deb

Right now I am wearing my glue and paint covered jeans and my old flannel shirt.

If I were going to lunch with a friend, I would wear clean jeans and a flannel shirt. Dressing up here in Montana means clean underwear!

If I were going out on the town here in Seeley Lake, I would be wearing my jeans, and a flannel shirt. Seeley Lake has three restaurants and a hot dog stand. If I were going to Missoula out to dinner and for a night on the town, I would be wearing jeans, and a silk blouse.

Wolfie

Right now, since it's midnight and I can't sleep, let's just say that I am only wearing the bare minimum.

If I am going to lunch with a friend, I put on a killer pair of jeans with a nice shirt, usually purple, since that's my favorite color and I just don't seem to own any other colors.

The one thing about my wardrobe, whether I am in my sweats at home or dressing up to go out, I ALWAYS mismatch my socks. It has become my trademark. I have been doing it since the 8th grade. I guess I just never grew out of it. But I have a collection (read: very large drawer-ful) of brightly colored socks, cool designs, etc. I mean, they are cool socks. I have been doing it for so long that it feels wrong to match them!

So, what are you wearing right now?

That is the #1 best question to ask a telemarketer when they call..

It throws them off of their script and flusters them and they hang up.

Try it, it works everytime, I promise :)

That is the #1 best question to ask a telemarketer when they call..

It throws them off of their script and flusters them and they hang up.

Try it, it works everytime, I promise :)

LOL thanks I will definitely have to try that one.

Right now I am wearing my black and white stripey pyjamas. I look like I have escaped from prison but they are sooo comfortable!

Oh I have lots of odd clothes from rainbow striped coats, a rainbow bag, patchwork baggy jeans, and a collection of crazy shoes that I all wear with pride. :) Kids seem to love my clothes and my family know that I have a colorful wardrobe but say I suit what I wear. Oh and then there is my hat collection :) and my miniature dollhouse mug dollhouse earrings :wave:

Its 10:30 and I'm still in my pjs thats ok for a sunday right? :photo:

/yell i refuse to grow up!!

Well, I sure hope it is okay since I'm still in mine (pj pants and my dollhouse paintin shirt) and I have no intention of changing today ;)

Well, I sure hope it is okay since I'm still in mine (pj pants and my dollhouse paintin shirt) and I have no intention of changing today :photo:

LOL

Like the way you are thinking!!!

Hugs

Right now I'm wearing pink flannel pj bottoms (with Winnie the Pooh on them), and a pink sweatshirt and pink sock/slippers.

Around the house I usually wear comfortable slacks (elastic waist) and a sweatshirt in winter (t-shirt in summer).

When I go out I love to dress up. I especially love wearing ankle boots with high heels. As I'm only 5'4", I like to add height.

I don't really have anything that I wear that makes others embarrassed (at least not that they've ever told me). But I always "match". Whether I'm at home or going out I'm always completely colour-coordinated .... shoes, socks, pants, blouse/sweatshirt/t-shirt/jacket/coat/purse .... jewellry/accessories .... my shoes or boots are seldom just black or brown. They nearly always have a thread or hint of colour that matches my outfit. Even at home all of my sock/slippers match my at-home clothes.

I remember when Renee's comments when she was 4 years old (adopted granddaughter) and I bought her and her sister some back-to-school outfits. She laid her clothing/shoes/socks/earrings/jacket out on her bed and said "look mama ... everything matches".

-Susanne

Well, I sure hope it is okay since I'm still in mine (pj pants and my dollhouse paintin shirt) and I have no intention of changing today ;)

I put on my blue and white plaid pj pants and a dollhouse painting shirt, and that is my outfit for the day. good thing since i got more glue on my shirt :photo:

Hmmm..crafting clothes for me today...pink striped silk jammie pants and the glue/paint/stain stained t-shirt. I don't go out for lunch, unless you count my lunch time at work, and then I am in my work clothes, which is jeans, nice t-shirt, black Dr Scholls work shoes. After work, I change into the crafting clothes. They are just more comfy than anything else. No nights out on the town here either.

Right now.....flannel jammie pants with kitties on them, no feets, and one of Eric's tshirts (I inherit them when they shrink too much or when he deems them "too beat up" I would live in jammies if I could, and sometimes when I'm working an overnight, I'll wear them to work. :photo:

Most of the time, it's jeans and a tshirt, either short or long sleeved, with a sweatshirt for layering. I have hoodies and pullovers, most of them far too large for me, which is how I like it. I also live in sneakers, or my first pair of crocs when there's no snow on the ground. I do have some dress up type clothes but I really don't have anywhere to wear them right now, which is just fine by me. I guess the only "eccentric" thing I have right now is my collection of bellybutton rings *shrug* I'm boring I know!

hey, kalygirl,

i was sad to hear that your jammies don't have feets, but i guess that is ok ....

and

I guess the only "eccentric" thing I have right now is my collection of bellybutton rings *shrug* I'm boring I know!

boring?!?

NOT!!

I know, I wish I still had jammies with feets.....when I was in high school, my favorite jammies were a pair of footie pajamas with snowmen on them and a real bum-flap! I loved that I was small enough to wear stuff like that!

and I still think I'm kinda boring...not many people see my tummy and its decorations :harhar1:

Right now - sweat pants with a custom made (by me :harhar1: ) paint & glue spatter design and a long, overly large flannel shirt sporting the same paint & glue spatters. My "at-home" wardrobe consists of 4 gray sweat pants - and 4 overly large flannel shirts - the shirts vary in colors but I figure since there are so many various colored paint smears & spatters on all of them - they all qualify for mix & match dressing :roflmao: I'll soon be working on some custom designed paint & glue spattered shorts & t-shirts when the weather warms up!

My going out to lunch & shopping outfit would be jeans & a flannel shirt that fit properly - no paint & glue.

Haven't gone out for a night on the town in eons - but it would probably be slacks & a sweater - my office attire.

Most eccentric article of clothing? Don't know if it qualifies as eccentric but it certainly makes my husband & grown sons cringe is my nice big t-shirt that boldly states on the front "WARNING! Doesn't Play Well With Others!"

Ah, clothing as personal expression! Right now I'm wearing a silk shirt with an embroidered silk vest and fairly new jeans because we went out to run errands and the only thing I've been doing at home was to prime the interior roof surface of my Magnolia. Also ankle socks. My all-purpose shoes are my Birkies, a pair of Papillios that are so worn the cork has cracked and worn through and in places is separating from the soles. I have a pair of cycling Shimanos and a pair of Keenes for hiking. These are all sandles, as I rarely wear closedshoes unles it's pouring rain or godawful cold or we're hiking wetlands. I have four pairs of Tevas, each more disrerputable than the others. I also still have a couple of pairs of Reeboks for when I want to dress up.

Lunch/ shopping with my best friend would be pretty much the sort of thing I'm wearing now.

If I'm going to stay home/ hang out I wear jeans or shorts (if it's warm) and a teeshirt (the one that reads: "I do what the voices in my head tell me to do" is almost too worn out to read, *sob*).

Cycling of course I wear spandex!

Kayaking I wear polyester/ dacron pants/shorts and shirt with lots of pockets, (bathing suit if it's it's stinking hot) a PFD and a floppy hat.

Night on the town? That would be dinner, maybe a play or concert with DH, and that demands haute couture: clean jeans & shirt and a sweater or windbreaker. I don't dress up for club meetings, since the two local clubs we belong to are the FL Trail Association (hiking, paddling) and the Appalachee Canoe & Kayak Association, and the other one is the Suwanee Bicycle Association.

I actually own dresses and sometimes "for fun" I'll wear one, expecially if we're visiting DS#1 and attend Mass. Of course, no matter what I wear it makes my DDIL cringe.

At the moment I'm wearing.....teddy bear jammies and t-shirt....for lunch with a friend would be jeans and nice blouse or sweater....and a night on the town would be a pair of nice slacks or black dress.....the one thing my family hates to see me in are my clothes that are way too big....lol...I wear this one outfit and my son threaten to throw it away......