Theme Song 4/5/07

oh thats easy!

Carlos Santana, Black Magic Woman!

it followed me everywhere, so i took it as a screen name for many years. my friends used to call me BMW for short. :ohyeah:

oh, these days its more like Otis Redding, Sittin on the dock of the Bay! :shifty:

Truckin' by Grateful Dead is one of them. I'm going to have "What a long strange trip it's been" inscribed on my tombstone.

An old friend used to tell me that my theme should be "Gun Love" by ZZ Top. Something about "better watch out when she's up to her tricks, playin' russian roulette but she'll load all six". <innocent fluttering of eyelashes> I have no idea what he was referring to.

The one that most people associate with me is "Witchy Woman" by the Eagles. That one fits.

Cabaret

<singing along with Greg> "I made my mind up back in Chelsea, when I die, I'm going like Elsieeeeeeeeee........"

Deb

Maybe "Problem Child" by AC/DC or "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.

I've been both.

:)

Having known this woman for 30 years, I can honestly say that if there were a song that people would most connect to Kathy, it would be, "You Don't Own Me".

Deb

'They're coming to take me away'

They're coming to take me away hehe

They're coming to take me away haha

To the funny farm

where life is beautiful all the time

Either that or 'voices' by russ balard

the voices send me to ebay all the time and say click that button once more...

This is a hard one, but...

I would choose En aranjuez con tu amor by Sarah Brightman because it is so dreamy and romantic. This is probably my all time favorite song by any artist.

I think it fits best because i'm always going off to another dreamy place in my mind and when i listen to that song, i get lost in it and get all dreamy. I want this song to be played when i die and my ashes get spread into the wind up in the mountains....oh and Only and ocean away, also by Sarah Brightman :harhar1:

when i say that i'm always going off to a dreamy place...that includes moments at work, when i'm driving, at home, in the shower.... :roflmao: