Beacon Hill

IAK

Thanks for the compliments. :ohyeah: I have to start an album, I've been putting all my pictures in my blog. I'm so happy that so many are building the Beacon Hill right now. So much eye candy and ideas. :shifty:

• 4 weeks later...
Due to my wife's artistic bent, I have to build stairs from scratch. :wave:

its really for the best!

If wifey aint happy nobody happy!

I look forward to seeing what you did!

nutti :whistle:

You can now visit my gallery!

And what a nice visit I had. I love the door and the stairs. Your wife has good taste and must be smart to pick a guy who will help her out. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

DH has been working at nite so you know what that means :) lots of mini time. I been chuggin away at the BH. Worked on it the last two nights. Heres where I'm at on the outside.

post-663-1180612776_thumb.jpg

More pics in my gallery

Irene,

It is looking stupendous! I love following your work. I am hoping when I have my vacation that I can finish building at least the 3rd floor lol.

Are you going to extend the front porch? I am debating about that part.

Hugs,

Bec

Are you going to extend the front porch? I am debating about that part.

I am adding the porch if that is what you mean. Oh do you mean extend in front of the kitchen, I don't think so but you never know, I can change my mind at any time :)

I am adding the porch if that is what you mean. Oh do you mean extend in front of the kitchen, I don't think so but you never know, I can change my mind at any time :)

yeah I keep going back and forth. Won't know till the day I do or dont do it lol.

Bec

• 5 weeks later...

The BH is still my dream house! You are doing a great job! I'll bet that just like me, you can't wait to see it finished, and spend every available minute on it. I don't think 40 hours is even a fair estimate for a house of this magnitude!