Kozbro House

heidiiiii

the kitchen is on its way to wonderful lovelyness!

are you using individual B&W tiles?

miniatures are a nice way to take your mind off of real world issues!

nutti :whistle:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Lynette. The kit came with tile sheets that snap into individual squares. They are really tile-y.

I added something to the pantry yesterday. I found lil bells and I got pins from the jewelry making section and made call bells.

Today I am going to glue small strands of embroidery string from each bell to the ceiling/wall seam. Then in every room, I will make a bell pull.

What do you think? Neat idea huh?

• 4 weeks later...

I know I have neglectful of the poor Kozbro. But I got in the mood today. I am finishing up the trim in the room. I have to go out this weekend and find a ceiling light (or go online) for it so that I can move on the livingroom.

For the life of me I cant find the dollar store table and chairs anywhere. They will turn up. That hutch in the back isnt finished so dont mind the paint mess. I am thinking of saving for that black and white kitchen set Nutti told me about.

I absolutely hate the way the wall paper turned out. That is what happens when you try to do work when it is humid. But it will be a steamy working kitchen, so I guess I can just assume they dont have vents! LOL

I guess I can cover it with pictures, dried herbs, shelves, and etc.

Hoorah! I forgot my husband ahs the day off today so...I am hoping UPS arrives soon as he is out looking for cadillac parts. That way I can hide the orchid in the craft closet, he never goes in there :yikes: , And I can pretend the buttercup was the dh I got the mother's day ok for. Hee. SSchneeky, SSchneeky! :giggle::wave:

I absolutely hate the way the wall paper turned out. That is what happens when you try to do work when it is humid. But it will be a steamy working kitchen, so I guess I can just assume they dont have vents! LOL

Hmmmmmmmmm. Humidity huh? It wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with that *huge* margarita glass sitting on the sink would it? <cackle> Repeat after me........."I will not hang wallpaper when I've gone three rounds with Jose."

Deb

I love the dark beams and the black/white floor. :flowers: I can just see little bundles of herbs hanging down from the beams.

Have you thought about pulling down the paper and redoing it before you get the wall decor up? With all of the wrinkles and bumps, I'm wondering if it isn't going to start peeling.

With all of the wrinkles and bumps, I'm wondering if it isn't going to start peeling.

I wondered the same thing!

was it really the humidity or did you get ahold of some weird paper?

I love the floors!

this house is going to be soo special!

nutti :flowers:

The only thing I can think of is the humidity but it could be the paper. I dont know. It was smoothed out when I put it up.

I guess I maybe be sidelined and will have to rip it out.

• 1 month later...

There is another Kozbro owner in our midst! Okay I am brain dead. I cant remember your name so give a holler.

I hope the instructions make it to you in Australia! I can`t wait to see what you do with the Ole girl.

Dang I hate that. Name Name what is the name?

I remember!!!

It is MiniCurious.

(right? am I right? please forgive me if I am not..)