Chat Night!

Sally, At the bottom of the opening page menu there's a box to tell you if anyone's in the chatroom while you're on the site, sometimes some brave soul will check in just to see who else notices (I do, sometimes).

Sal: When you are on and someone you wish to chat with is also on, you can send a personal message (pm) them and ask them to join you in the chat room. I've talked to Ed several times in the chat room and that's how we managed to chat, he sent me a message to join him. That is about the only way other than going in and waiting for someone to join you that I've found this works. Of course other than tonight's first scheduled one.

You can go to your control panel here on the site and use the pm.

Good luck

Peggi

I'm just sorry I faded & couldn't stay to the bitter end :D I've been hoping more people would use the chatroom, and if we have regular chat nights like that it may help. We were going pretty well with it before I went on the summer trip & last week's chat with Ed was the first since we got home over a month ago.

I had a great time too! I kinda wish I wouldn't stayed longer because I had a real meaningful session with the exercise bike and treadmill this morn, and now I'm sore ...

What time and date for the class Tracy?

I enjoyed the chat too. Still in shock that some folks don't like chocolate! :D

Tracy could you please post the link again where to get the paperclay on line? I'd appreciate it. Looking forward to the class.

Peggi

Hi Linda Dear. I do understand pain LOL. I told you all in chat about my thighs hurting because of those darn squats. I can't blame the squats and can only blame myself cause I had not worked out in over a month (1 time don't count). I thought I could take a nice break but I guess I was doing workout 4 times a week and went to nothing (nothing but sitting and walking casually at walmart don't count as excercise either ;) )

Don't let it discourage you. I worked out today still and plan on doing it from now on :lol: Keep the faith! :D

Peggi, you can get it at Michaels, Hobby Lobby or Paper Clay You can also substitue and use DAS clay.

:D

I am want to do the class on October 16th but I have not picked the time yet cause I want to thinkof our over seas friends and those of us who go to bed early :p .

I will post the time soon!

want to do the class on October 16th

We'll be in Lumpkin, GA, that weekend. I hope you can archive the classes in your blog later.

I also hope we can do chat night at least once a week like that; non-chocoholics and non-doughnut-eaters are just as welcome lol :D

Right now Shakyshaky, that is the only time I can do the Chat. Remember though we can chat anytime we are online. When we sign in, maybe we should start the habbit of opening the chat window.

This was one of the things everyone wanted but it is not used much at all. If we don't use it, we risk the chance of losing it. :D