I need instructions--Artply Franklin 124

wackymother

Hello, everyone--

I bought an Artply kit for the Franklin 124 house at a garage sale and everything seems to be here except--of course--the instructions. Does anyone have a set they could Xerox and send me? I would be very happy to pay. My daughters are very disappointed--we thought this would be our big winter project!

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

I went and had a look at her site and yanno what I found a bobbi by artply

which if you look closely is now the Haunted house from Greenleaf the product number is even the same.

Im glad that it wasnt another house lost.

nutti <_<

Hello Wackymother! I am very happy to advise you that if that is the only thing holding up you and your daughters' winter project, worry no more. I have that dollhouse, unbuilt, and mine has instructions. So send me an email via the forum with your address and I will get them to you. I do have to shrink them down to legal size paper (they're regularly 11 x 17) because I don't have the big paper ...

• 7 years later...
  • 7 years later...
On 9/27/2005 at 8:12 PM, wackymother said:

Hello, everyone--

I bought an Artply kit for the Franklin 124 house at a garage sale and everything seems to be here except--of course--the instructions. Does anyone have a set they could Xerox and send me? I would be very happy to pay. My daughters are very disappointed--we thought this would be our big winter project!

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Hi! Did u ever get instructions??? If u did could u email me?

Suzanne, NEVER ever post your email address or other personal contact information on a public website.  If you click on the three dots at the top right corner of your post you should get a drop-down menu with "edit" as an option you can click on and remove your email address from your post.