Greetings from a newbie!

Corey

You are just down the road from me. I hear you all have an awesome Exchange. Ours here is pretty small and caters to the huge retired population that is in this area.

We just moved here a month ago from Virginia. How long have you been in CT?

I had read about the show in June and wanted to go. That would be great to meet up with everyone there! I am also trying to rearrange my schedule to go to the one this weekend.

I have lived in New London all my life.

There are alot of Navy families moving to this side of the country from VA. My new neighbors, a couple nurses at Dh`s work, etc.

I wont be going to the Braintree show this weekend. But all of you have a great time.

Wild horses couldnt drag me away from going to Sturbridge!

I wont be going to the Braintree show this weekend. But all of you have a great time.

Wild horses couldnt drag me away from going to Sturbridge!

We are going to miss you, Heidi!! Corey, I hope you can join us. If you can, PM me and we'll exchange info so we can all meet up. Of course, if you can't we will all meet up in Sturbridge in June. :flowers:

Hello Corey and welcome to the forum! I´m sure you are going to enjoy it here! :flowers:

I´m also a newbie here, just fixing my first victorian-style roombox. It is almost ready, just missing some small details. Then my next project will be a bedroom-roombox for a victorian lady ... I don´t own a dollhouse yet, but it is in my plans to buy one in the future.

Greetings from Finland, Camilla

Hi Corey and welcome,

We're neighbors, I'm in North Providence. Welcome to the forum. I've been wanting to check out that shop in Newport for about 2 years now. Maybe someday soon.

I will be meeting up with Carrie at the show in Braintree this weekend, hope you can make it!

Your Apple Blossom is lovely, you will have so much fun!

Welcome Corey. My youngest GD will turn 2 in May and you're right that is such a fun age. Her little personality is really starting to come out.

I like your cloth wallpaper. Your house is looking good. Be careful though, this hobby is very addictive.

Hi Corey, welcome to the forum! Your Apple Blossom is looking great - you've tackled and conquered the lighting monster, I admire that! I would love to learn how to wire a dollhouse - I've read books, there's a terrific tutorial here, and I'm still too nervous to try it. Does Addison share your mini interest? (You might prefer it if she didn't, at least, until she's a bit older!)

Well, my whole intent was to buy the house for Addison to play with. About 10 minutes after getting it home it became MY house. :( She is just still so little now and in the hands on break everything in site stage.. She has a plastic Little Tikes dollhouse that she plays with when I am working on mine. I am going to give this one to her when she is older and she and her friends are into playing with stuff like this.

• 2 weeks later...