The "Darlings" have decorated the Willowcrest for Spring!

Ms. Mini

The 'Darlings' woke up bright and early this morning from day lights saving time and decided it was time to decorate their beloved willowcrest for spring!

Patrick Darling got up first and walked around the house and changed all the clocks... after this he decided to get his tool box out and work on some "minor" repairs on the porch! Christopher, his wonderful son wanted to help! So as Patrick was sawing away at the porch, chris had the hammer and was "nailing" in some boards :ohyeah:

post-505-1173630666_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173630685_thumb.jpg

On the other side of the yard, Claire was preparing some new seeds to be planted! This time of year Claire always says "spring isnt here until your planted some new seeds!"

post-505-1173630774_thumb.jpg

she wanted her daugther Samantha to help.. but samantha had other plans in mind...

post-505-1173630888_thumb.jpg

Patrick and Claires beautiful baby girl Amy was very content siting in her new wagon. She just sat there happly watching her family do their 'work'...

post-505-1173630961_thumb.jpg

The Darlings decided to go ahead and decorate for easter, since it was spring time now.. Claire had just bought some new decorations on sale at Target and she was very eager to try them out...

post-505-1173631065_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173631098_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173631116_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173631171_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173631197_thumb.jpg

Well the Darlings have kept busy today, looks great! It made me want to start the Easter decorations myself!!!! And when I ran some errands earlier today I saw that the stores had the first set of spring flowers for the outside flower pots, yay!!!! I will have to wait until next weekend though I suppose....

Hugs

Jenny, what a lovely breath of Spring and a wonderful bustle of Springtime activities!

Although ... the way Christopher is aiming that hammer, I think his mom ought to make him wear his bicycle helmet instead of a hoodie ... :ohyeah:

Thanks! :ohyeah:

the rest of the photos are here...

http://jwylie.myphotoalbum.com/view_album....bumName=album07

Although ... the way Christopher is aiming that hammer, I think his mom ought to make him wear his bicycle helmet instead of a hoodie ...

haha seriously! :p

Eggcellent! love the story and the scenes.

Amy probably fell asleep in her lil red wagon ... unless the hammering kept her awake. :-)

thank you for the warmth and smiles!