My first time using paper clay...

Ms. Mini

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished my stone work!! :flowers: and i primed the house tonight :)

but i have stumbled onto a new problem... the green l picked out originally doesnt "go" with the stone work now... so now i have NO idea what color i will be painting this house!

post-505-1173150157_thumb.jpg

post-505-1173150186_thumb.jpg

Great idea! Can't wait to see more!

Valerie

Oh oh oh Valerie.... I just love your little dog!!! It looks like a white Yorkie... it's not a Maltese is it? I want one. I'll ask my mommy to give me one for Easter. S(he) is just too too precious!!!

Well, hmmm, a toughie on what paint to use, but perhaps I would do like you said and go with a slightly darker green. I am partial towards green I think, LOL, and I do think it would look real effective with that beautiful stonework you have there.

Hugs

Oooh, the stonework looks awesome! Very nice colouring for the stones. What a great job! Haven't checked your album yet, so I don't know if you've already painted the green - I was thinking you could "grey" the green. Like a dusty green colour. I think it would be pretty with the stonework.

Thanks Jackie! yes I really want this house to be green, so im just going to have to find a dark dark dark green!! so i will be on the look out this weekend for sure!! poor house is just sitting on my work station with its primer showing :flowers: