Beacon Hill - Addition?

Has anyone added on to the Beacon Hill? I was thinking I might like another room or two as I may have gotten too excited and over-bought furniture. I saw Teresa's conservatory add-on. Very nice. Has anyone taken out one of the 2nd or 3rd floor stairs to make more room? Maybe a room could be added on both sides of the house?

Virginia

besides a few conservetories I havent seena nyone do additions but that certainly doesnt mean it couldnt or shouldnt be done!

if thats what you see for your BH than go for it.

but maybe overy buy furniture is your subconsious telling you ...you need to build another house! :giggle:

nutti :)

Hi, yes the conservatories look nice bashed onto the house. i'm currently working on a bash. i added a kitchen and extended the porch. It's still under construction and was pretty easy to do. If you're interested please check out my blog :giggle:

Looking forward to see what you come up with for this house, and otherwise I am definitley with Nutti, you might need another house for the rest of furniture.... :giggle:

And Marg, your bash sounds and looks like it will turn out really, really well!!!!

Hugs

yes ive seen a few bashes other than conservatories and Margaritas comes to mind first... i'm actually thinkinga bout adding on a garage to mine... still thinking about it, but hoping i can pull it off :giggle:

I wanted to do the same thing with my beacon hill, i started on one side but realised that the house was going to be to big.

Wish i had more space for dollhouses. Have not worked on mine for sometime.

I would suggest lots of planning.

Here is a webshots album with a lady who really bashed her beacon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/MiniCorner

Picture of mine in progress.

Here is a webshots album with a lady who really bashed her beacon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/MiniCorner

Thanks for posting that link, I had misplaced it. That lady use to post a lot at another forum regarding her bashed BH, but she hasn't posted in quite awhile. I was wondering how she was doing on it. By the looks of the photos it doesn't appear she has progressed since last hearing from her.

Valerie

Thanks for posting that link, I had misplaced it. That lady use to post a lot at another forum regarding her bashed BH, but she hasn't posted in quite awhile. I was wondering how she was doing on it. By the looks of the photos it doesn't appear she has progressed since last hearing from her.

Valerie

just wondering, what forum?

jenn