The DIANA

Joscail

Joscail, Welcome to the forum. I remember a thread a few years ago on Small Stuff Digest on dolls' house appraisers, you might go to http://www.smallstuff-digest.com and check the "archives" to see if the thread is still there, and you may be able to find the info you're looking for.

Good luck, I'm not familiar with the Diana.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a half-finished Diana that I just put back on the proper shelf. I now have all my houses back on the shelf units, and there wasn't much damage, fortunately. The porch of the Diana is a bit chipped, nothing that a bit of filler and paint won't fix.

BTW, Joscail, I have seven cats and a Glencroft, Emmerson Row, Brimble's and assorted unopened kits to finish... :p

I am really hoping for the Victorianna to come back. Actually, I want to see *all* the houses back. :D:( :( (I'm probably crazy enough to build 'em all, too... LOL!!!)

Here's mine, with extra extensions:

160.jpg

It's actually more lavender, not as bright as it looks. The trim is now off-white and I am planning on adding 'stained glass' windows.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...