Hello From Minnesota

kim

Thought I better re-introduce myself. I haven't been on the Greenleaf sight for a couple of months....forgot my password and then had to create my "new identity".

I've been enjoying miniatures seriously for about the last 10 years. This is the most enjoyable hobby I have ever had.

I guess it all stemed from childhood and wanting a dollhouse. The first dollhouse I ever had was a metal one, I think I was 8 at the time. Can't remember the maker name.

Anyways, I was about 30 when I decided to build my own. That was the Newburg. Since then I have built 2 more houses and am currently working on the Pierce. The next will be the Fairfield and I pass the time in between with my 144th scales.

That's about it.....now back to my Pierce....... :D

Welcome Kim! I love what you've done with your doll houses! Did you paint the murals in the Pierce? They look incredible.

Love your puppies!! Is that a silky terrier? I have a Yorkshire Terrier named 'Teddy'. He is 13 years old and still full of vim and vinegar. You can see him as well as my other baby at myphotoalbums below.

Can't wait to see your furnished Pierce!

yes nutti do like the 1/144th scale and now yall know one of the reasons they call me nutty around here!

Welcome to the new and improved forum!

glad you found your way back.

looking forward to seeing some of your projects!

nutti :D