Working on my Orchid

Peachie

I want to thank all of you for nice comments....I'm very happy with this house....the outside is almost completed.....a few more trim pieces and the touch up and its finished....the inside is wall papered, the floors are almost finished.....I hope to start making my curtians next week.....I've got to find me some spring flowers to put in the flower pots on the steps.....I already have the bedroom suit and some of the kitchen things....trying to decide what kind of living room I'm going to use...and I just about got my mind make up on the bathroom.....my mom is keeping an eye on the progress and she hasn't a clue

some of my friends are wanting me to make their girls a dollhouse for Christmas....I told them....didn't know if I could get 6 done by then....I know I could have at least 3...with spring and summer approching....I don't stay in much...I'm outside....walking and doing flower garden

• 1 month later...

The Orchid has came together.....I've enjoyed working on this house...but I still have some to go on it....will be adding more furniture and etc.....later this week.....

• 2 months later...