Heart Arbor Contest 2007

Oh boy! I've overdosed on all the glorious eye-candy - thanks so much for posting them now, Dean! I'm very glad that I don't have to judge these incredible entries.

Tomorrow I will go over them again - there's so much to see. My daughter showed me how to make the pictures larger. In case anyone else is like me (a little technologically challenged), here's what she told me. After you click on the photo, and then click again to see the bigger view, wait a little with your cursor over the picture - a square with arrows appears in the lower right hand corner. Click on this, and the picture grows even larger. I was poring over every tiny detail - heaven!! This contest has been so much fun - and it isn't over yet. I shall enjoy these pictures for a long long time to come. :drool:

Thanks to Dean, Tracy, Greenleaf, and all the members who contributed such wonderful scenes for us to "visit". :drool2:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a lot of creativity and imagination! I'm so impressed by the diversity of the entries. Well done everyone!

I know which one is my favorite . . . do you?!! :drool2:

wow. i cant get over how incredibly beautiful each and everyone of those arbors are... im speechless.

this contest was so much fun. I realy enjoyed working on it. Thank you dean for posting all the pics early! i went ahead and unlocked my gallery with all the different photos of my arbor. and i changed my avatar too :drool2:

good luck everyone im so proud of all of you!

All I can say is Wow. Congrats Kathie on your Travel Trailer win in the Miniatures.com contest. I think you've got a good shot at this one too!

I went fast threw all the pics and this is pre-caffiene ya`ll. I am going to wake up and go back and really get a good look.

But from what I have seen:

Judges are gonna really need some donuts, coffee, and maybe take out pizza later cause it is going to take them awhile to figure it out!

Now I have brain overload....so many great ideas :yikes: . All I have to say is there is mega talent on this forum..Can't wait to go back later and really check em out. :p

Well first of all I were kicking myself real bad as this week sort of turned out not going as I had planned with the excursion/Camp and students starting it and then the conference that I arrived home from yesterday eve late...

It totally messed up my last minute things why I am going to finish it tomorrow I hope as the gentleman I worked on didn't want to behave as I wanted him to LOL so we had a minor "word" ealier, hopefully he will behave later on :beer:

So when logging in and checking out this thread, oh my :yikes: well, I think I will just sit in stunned silence and go thorugh the pics once more.

Thank you all who entered and shared your absolutley gorgous creations, I might put up some pics of my own arbor in my gallery, might that is...

Hugs and thank you all so much for the superb, stunning and breathtaking entries!!! I do not envy the judges one little bit :p

I am so glad I'm not one of the judges....I'd be trying to give everyone first place! :yikes: Wonderful job everyone, the creativity you all showed just astounds me. Good luck to participants and judges both!

Isn't it amazing how well everyone did on these arbors?!! The different ideas that every artists showed with there creation blows me away! There is so much eye candy in the gallery. Thank you ALL for your participation!!! Your wonderful ideas can remove ANY winter blues!

Very often, members of this forum will say "...it will tell you what it wants to be". In this instance, it's truly amazing how much "talking" the Arbor did for each entrant. I'm just blown away by them all!

I'm also glad that I'm not a judge because I'd need a LOT of black coffee and probably some kahlua to go in it. :p

Thank you for having this contest and for posting the pix early; it's such a pleasure to look through each scene.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE

You're all winners in my book! :yikes:

Ray and I are both in awe at the amazing arbor contest entries. Each arbor has taken on a separate personality under the hands of each designer. I'm very impressed and so proud to be a part of this creative community.

Dean and Tracy -

Thank you so much for giving us all this opportunity to express ourselves through these arbor kits. I'm so glad you didn't make us wait to see these creations. Each and every one is so individual and beautiful.

-Susanne

All the arbors took on such a different personality to each person, they are all beautiful and very creative. Greg and I really enjoyed looking at them all and the kids just loved them. :lol:

A great big :p to everyone on a wonderful job :beer: .

And a big thank you to Tracy and Dean for posting the pictures and for having this contest. :yikes:

I have to agree with Susanne, I also am very proud to be a part of this great community.

WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crow everyone!!!!!!! I am amazed at the different ideas everyone had!! Honestly I am nearly swooning......ok I need more than three hours sleep, a pot of coffee and for this snow to stop (plow went past my house six times while I was viewing the gallery :cheer: )

I realize now on some of the ways I missed out on this opportunity and have learned much from the posts, (lighting boxes :clap: drapes :clap: ).....I have much to learn to put together a top class entry but I am happy that I have a little project of my own which is sitting in my wall unit displayed reminding me that this SNOW will eventually stop....won't it?? :banana:

Coffee......and more viewing.......what a treat to come home and find that the pictures have been made public early. Now the waiting until tomorrow.....I have my ideas on who should be in the top group;) wonderful work EVERYONE!!!