Heart Arbor Contest 2007

i dont see why we couldnt post our own photos after the deadline tomorrow right? i already created an album with pics of mine, its just set on private right now :ohyeah:

Don't you think it would be more fun it they are all revealed at once?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurry Hurry Hurry! 1 more day left!

If we hadn't of built a new deck I would have had my entry in sooner. The two hour fix the step project, turned into lets rebuild it cause it is in worse shape than we thought. It looks so nice, but now my house needs to be painted to match, lol.

My arbor is done I will send pics today. I work best under a deadline.

Well, the clock is ticking, hammers are knocking

people are rushing 'cause the clocks keep tocking

The Contest winner will soon be revealed

It's so hard to pick 'cause all entries appeal

March 20th reveal date to keep your interest peaked

Glad I'm not the Judge, every entry is Unique

If you are not finished yet, You have just a few hours to go

Get them finished now in time for the heart Arbor Show

Okay......I think I need to go get some coffee and eat breakfast. I am getting corny here :lol: :lol: :ohyeah:

Well, the clock is ticking, hammers are knocking

people are rushing 'cause the clocks keep tocking

The Contest winner will soon be revealed

It's so hard to pick 'cause all entries appeal

March 20th reveal date to keep your interest peaked

Glad I'm not the Judge, every entry is Unique

If you are not finished yet, You have just a few hours to go

Get them finished now in time for the heart Arbor Show

Okay......I think I need to go get some coffee and eat breakfast. I am getting corny here :clap::cheer: :lol:

I can't explain why Tracy but when i read that it reminded me of Willy Wonka when he was about to go into the tunnel

Is it raining? Is it snowing?

Is a hurricane a-blowing?

Not a speck of light is showing,

So the danger must be growing.

Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?

Is the grisly reaper mowing?

Yes, the danger must be growing,

For the rowers keep on rowing,

And they're certainly not showing,

Any signs that they are slowing!

We can still submit tomorrow, can't we? What is the final submission time? I'm not wanting to wait until the last few seconds, but life events hane been ganging up on me when it comes to this contest. I hope to finish tonite (IF we can still submit tomorrow) and will be working frantically after I get home tonight at 4:30, - but if my daughter, who is 4 days past her due date goes into labor, that will be the final straw.

PLEASE let me know what is the final deadline, so I can decide whether to work on it til the wee hours, or just give it up and catch up on some lost sleep.

Thanks,

Minnie

Deadline is March 15th so Tomorrow is the last day you can submit your entries :clap:

Jenn & Teresa, I used to write poetry and songs when I was a kid but now I only do dollhouses :cheer: It's funny how our creativity drives change through out the years :lol:

Ack! Photo shoot two was another disaster... what a learning process! This time the lighting was great with the new light box I made, but my digital camera is in it's final death throws... all I got were grainy red shots, showing none of the detail... that was last night.... so tonight was running to a friend's house with light box, display and everything else to use their camera! FINALLY - decent shots... I'll be sending them first thing tomorrow, as soon as I get a little write up together... phew! Talk about waiting until the last minute!

I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Although there are still unfinished details, it looks like all will be completed JUST IN TIME! I'm off to bed now - can't stop yawning - with plans to wrap things up tomorrow. Really hoping I don't have camera trouble as others have experienced. Fingers crossed that everyone gets their entries done in time - kudos to those who were finished early. Best of luck to all! (You know we're already winners just by being part of the Greenleaf community.) Can't wait to see the big reveal March 20th.

:wave:

Best of luck to all! (You know we're already winners just by being part of the Greenleaf community.) Can't wait to see the big reveal March 20th.

:wave:

I totally agree Jackie

Since I have been working on minis and joining this forum the ideas and information have been endless! Now if Tuesday would hurry up and get here (not that I want skip the weekend but just to see what everyone came up with). :o

Being sick for 3 weeks took a toll on me, I will live vicariously through everyone else's entries. Can't wait to see them.

Jenny, I'll be happy to look at your pictures before the 20th. I think seeing them all at once could be eye overload. But then, I'm not into waiting for stuff or surprises.

Good luck to everyone.

Todays the day! i hope all you wonderful friends of mine were able to finish your enteries in time and that you are pleased with the results :wave: i cant wait tell tuesday!