Emerson Row

heidiiiii

Congrats on the good work, you two! I had a wall on my BH that wouldn't go in. I was so confused. I had to go back and look at Mary Bear's pics and scratch my head and ask the kitties what they thought. Finally I just grabbed it and muscled it in there and it worked out fine! I did break a sweat though.... :D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you!! well im actually NOW thinking of creating a town of my own.. so we'll see. for now it will stay the dragonfly inn :lol: i just love that name so much. but at the same time i feel like im "copying"

Jenny can't wait to see all the nice things in store for the Dragonfly INN......wanted to tell you tell you I loved the way you did Tinkerbells house and the Willowcrest is beautiful...... :)

Thank you so much Ellen!! Tinkerbell's house isnt finished yet :wave: but it should be by the end of th weekend!

Lookinf Wonderful!! I can't wait to see how you do this one up! This house has such a neat design to it!

Tracy thank you so much! I love the design of this kit. i think the main reason it attracted me to it was all the windows and the "open" rooms.

I remember from the show Will & Grace that to come up with the perfect drag queen name you use your first pet`s name as your first name, and the first street you lived on as your last name...Hmmm

I could do that for my ladies names..

So mine would be: MayLang Ocean.

I remember from the show Will & Grace that to come up with the perfect drag queen name you use your first pet`s name as your first name, and the first street you lived on as your last name...Hmmm

I could do that for my ladies names..

:groucho: Ha mine would be Fuzzy Minerva :whistle:

Ive been a busy woman this morning!! first i finished my white orchid.. then i tackled my emerson row! :lol: I'm on a roll! im taking a break right now to let so glue dry. I swear this house is going to be unbreakfable with all the glue ive been using!!! :D after this i think im gonna go update my blog :banana:

here is what the interior looks like right now.. i think its almost ready for me to start running the tape wire!

EmersonRow060.jpg

Here is the exterior, there isnt much more i can do to the outside until my side panels arrive with my hbs order!

EmersonRow069.jpg

And here is Ella the maid, she is taking a break from all her cleaning! Dang construction crew keeps leaving messes for her to clean up :banana:

EmersonRow066.jpg

Oh wow, your Emerson Row is so beautiful, already!! It really is a lovely house. I'm so sorry Greenleaf isn't making more of these...

me 2! this kit is really great, anyone that ever sees one of these on ebay or something like that i recommend snatchign it up!! so much fun to build :lol:

Ditto..it is a nice house to build.

I am going to Home Depot sometime this week to get a some plywood to make a base. I dont want the stairs just floating out there.

Then I have to get the electricals after I finish glueing the interior.

And I have to get to cutting egg cartons! Many Many egg cartons.

I will be on the side of the highway with a sign "Will work for empty cardboard egg cartons!"

LOL heidi!!!!

well i went to start running electrical last night and realized i dont have enough of the tiny outlits or the tiny nails you use! ahh!!!! so dont know what im gonna do now. lol

LOL heidi!!!!

well i went to start running electrical last night and realized i dont have enough of the tiny outlits or the tiny nails you use! ahh!!!! so dont know what im gonna do now. lol

Bummer! But perhaps you could keep installing the tape while awaiting getting those little nails so that you only have to push them into the corners/connection areas when you get them?

Hugs

you mean the brads?

Okay I dont use brads and I dont cut the tape on the first run. I do a fold and bend around corners. But if you are cutting you are going to have to just make the runs and order the brads.. Bummer...

Thanks for my first successful Animal Crossing Wifi experience. I hope you will have fun decorating with the new lovely furniture! :)

ya thats true heidi, i wasnt planning on cutting i dont think. i guess i could do that. i did however lose my tester :growl: so i wouldnt know if they were working until i tested actual lights. hmmm i'll have to think about that one lol. i did find my extra side panels from my willowcrest last night so i think i might start on that today.

im so glad u got to vist my town that was alot of fun! my house is all pretty decorated now :)