Are You Brave Enough?

SuzyQ

I had an idea.

I was wondering if any of you would be brave enough to put your personal picture on your avitar for maybe a few days. It doesn't have to be permanant. Just long enough to know who we all are talking too.

I know there is a place in our profiles to put one. But I thought it would be fun to be able to see them all together.

I bit the bullet and put mine on.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really just looking for an excuse to use one of the photos of my my daughter took

she is really getting into photography...I was also at this age.

nice to see all of you!

nutti :thumb:

Okay, but I have to find one. I will post after my dr appt this am.

I cannot believe i am going to DO this. I hate pics...You will owe me suz, you will owe me BIG! ROFL

I actually don't have a picture, so you all can breathe a hug sigh of relief! :rofl: Andrew is asleep so i couldn't possibly wake him to take a photo :lol:

Seriously, i hate to have my picture taken, so i don't! I will change my avatar to reflect the real me for a day or two.... :)

Thanks for sharing your photos you guys! YOu look so nice! It is great to see your photos!

OH Thank you so much everyone for being such good sports!!! This is so fun. And everyone looks so fantastic!!! I am waving too!!

Heidi I do owe you big time cause I know you really don't like cameras!!! I can't wait to meet ya. LOL LOL

Well I will join in and play soon as well, just have to see if I can find one as I am usually the one behind the camera so to speak as it is my toy LOL

WIll look through the pics in a ittle while :lol:

Hugs and I think this is such a great idea!!!