2007 Creatin' Contest from HBS

Of course, Anna. :unsure:

And we will appreciate your suggestions when you are current with the project. The project you're not going to start, that is. :rofl:

<grabbing green eyeshade, notebook and pencil> Odds, anyone? ;)

OK, I will put a fiver, oops :lol: , will stop when I am still ahead.... Going to stay a way from that site I think then... Perhaps just a quick looksie....

Hugs

LOL!! ...you know perfectly well that by contest entry time you'll be sailing your houseboat across the Atlantic and heading for Atlanta with the rest of us! :unsure:

Ohhhhh, now I have seen it..... :D It looks great, andm and... Love the interior as well what I could see of it on the pics.... Onky 406 left in inventory though.... :roflmao:

Will have to stop going back and sit and gaze at it though as I have a really "evil" idea that keeps getting back telling me what it would like to look like.

Will have to get myself into the craftroom soon and mini some of that extra energy away....

Hugs

Feels like I might need one of those life preserver kind of things right now as I am about to loos gottage and float along myself :groupwave:

I don't need this, I don't need this..... shees :music_band:

Hugs

Bec -

Is that your kitten in your avatar photo? Beautiful kitten.

-Susanne

Sorry Susanne,

Didnt see your post. Yup that is Ruby. She was watching the neighbor kids playing with their remote control cars. Quietly got the camera out and said Ruby and shot the pic hehe. One in a million shot.

Bec