(((((FAIRFIELD PICTURES)))))

orangeglowstx

Hey guys,

my boyfriend just figured out how to post my pictures!

Here is the inside of my fairfield. I customized it because i didn't really

like the original setup. I also added a spiral staircase, metal railing, and alot of lights!

the couch and the chaise lounge was hand made.And thats all the furniture I've got so far.

I still have a long ways to go, so

any suggestions?

post-1619-1167072830_thumb.jpg post-1619-1167073410_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I love your creativity. Your dollhouse looks great. I'm also woking on the Fairfield.

If you need somewhere to upload your pics you can have your own picture album on Picture Trail, which will let you upload all your pics. Then just paste your album link, and we can see too.

Great job! God bless.

Rocio

The bottom of the banister is the back piece of an earring (which the top is cut off of)

Then I twisted some wire with needle nose plyers, stuck it in the top of the earring piece and super glued together. Then super glued the pieces up side down to a coffee stirer that I painted white. After it dried I turned it right side up.

It took a while, but its worth it!

it will only let me post 2 right now, I'll try to post more as soon as I can!

As soon as you've made five (5) posts I believe you can open an album in the gallery. You will want to resize your pictures so they'll load.

Your house looks GREAT!!!! Nice to see a different decor theme to a house...more mod

All the lights in the stairs reminds me of my cruise wedding in Feb.....the Grand Atrium's stairs of the Carribean Princess are all lit like that :w00t:...

Hope to see more pics soon

Jack'sgurl