Pickett Hill Instructions

AngieAngie

Hi 

I purchased a Pickett Hill house from Suzanne Andrews minis many years ago .  I am not sure whether their business is still in operation as pages on their website dont seem to link to anything. It appears that they are no longer in business.

I have misplaced the instructions. I am wondering whether anyone can provide me a copy please? The wood parts are too confusing to figure out what belongs where without the instructions.

Many thanks Angie (Australia)

Congrats on the Pickett Hill! Suzanne Andrews retired a few years ago, but I know the Betterlys are still going strong. Robin Betterly designed Pickett Hill as a collaboration with Suzanne. You could definitely reach out to her about directions    Robin

On 6/8/2023 at 6:39 AM, shannonc60 said:

I recently sold mine and could contact the person I sold it to to ask if they could send a digital copy. Let me know

Hi Shannon,

I would be most grateful if you ask for a copy of the instructions for me please. I have tried contacting the Betterley's but haven't had much luck.

I am in Australia too so that should make things much easier I hope.

Thanks so much :)

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 11:27 PM, chapchap73 said:

Congrats on the Pickett Hill! Suzanne Andrews retired a few years ago, but I know the Betterlys are still going strong. Robin Betterly designed Pickett Hill as a collaboration with Suzanne. You could definitely reach out to her about directions    Robin

Thanks for your advice. I have  previously tried as you suggested. Kind regards