Pierce Dollhouse "openings"

jeanamwim

Hi All,

I'm in the process of building the Pierce model and, as I've looked at pics of completed models, I've noticed some "openings" in the wall of the 2 smaller rooms on the second floor. What are these and is there a way to cover them so they are not noticeable?

Thanks!

Jean

Hi Jean,

I cut matboard to fit the space from ceiling to top of wall to close that opening up. And i added a piece of a skewer to the seam at the top of the wall to give it a trim. In one spot I used the space to put a shelf. I think Tigpuppy did a better job than I did closing that gap and trimming those awkward spaces. I forget what her album is called but mine is Pierce Rebuild

Jess,

Thanks so much for the ideas! I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I am definitely going to keep your suggestions in mind for when I do. It's such an awkward space, from what I can tell, and I wonder why the house was designed that way. I will also check out your album!

Jean

• Like 1