Hello from Oregon

Hi there everyone!

My name is Kat, I'm 37 (I think), they/them, and married to my lovely spouse for three years! I have 5 cats (I know its a lot but they're so cute! lol) and live in Oregon!

I just purchased a new in box orchid house dollhouse kit, I'm having a few troubles as this is my first dollhouse but hopefully joining the community will help me figure out how to do this the right way :3 

I'm excited to get to know other dollhouse builders and makers, have a wonderful day!!

Welcome to the little family, Kat.  If you click on the "Blogs" button at the top left under the Greenleaf logo (or wherever, depending on your device) you will find TWO Team Orchid building blogs with slews and scads of photos.

• Like 2

Hello Kat, and welcome!  Fellow cat-lover here (SW Ontario) - at the moment we only have three cats, and they are all 17 years old, and of course, cute as buttons.     

This is a great place to ask questions, find answers, gather tips, and share the ups and downs (and in betweens) of dollhouses - make yourself at home!  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...