Spring 2023 Swap!

J_Sea

We are reviving the swap! Our first swap will be spring themed and I will serve as the hub. 

participants so far are listed at the bottom.

The theme is Spring! You make what you do best. If it can be timeless, that would be great. Scale is 1/12.  Closing date to sign up is February 24. Items are due to me by Friday March 24 (so be sure to mail them with enough time to get to me). Should you have to drop out, please let me know asap. It's not fair to the others to put in  time on an item if they don't have to. I will mail it all out sooner if I get it all sooner. Please enclose $10 for postage in the US. You can also contact me for Venmo or Zelle payment. If it is less, I refund, if it's more, I cover it. I do this for fun, I don't expect anyone to make me an item because they have to - it's optional. If you sign up for the swap, please send me your name and address in a message- do not post personal info here. 

It doesn't matter what it costs to make the item, but the VALUE of the finished product should be worth about $10. Please package each item individually so I don't have to unwrap and rewrap them.

While you all know who is participating, what you are making is a secret! If you have any questions, you can ask me or tell me what you are making. Hints are fine to tease other participants with. Items should be the same but don't have to be identical (like a blue one, a purple one, etc)

I will message each person with my address and they can give me theirs.

That is all I can think of right now.

Particpants

J_Sea

LPCullen

intrinsicat

blueridgepaws

• 2 weeks later...

Did you post anything about this on the busier boards? I only happened to see the new post notification in email, which was a small miracle because I never check my email 😅otherwise I’m good to make four of my idea!

5 hours ago, Intrinsicat said:

Did you post anything about this on the busier boards? I only happened to see the new post notification in email, which was a small miracle because I never check my email 😅otherwise I’m good to make four of my idea!

I didn’t! You’re most welcome to post elsewhere. The site admin pay pinned the swap post to the mini swap group but I agree it would be great to get more people if we can :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m here! It’s here! Arrived today and I just got home. Everything is just stunning. Sorry I didn’t keep to the spring theme but they are lilac purple! 😂

Thank you everyone for making such beautiful spring art! I love everything!

• Like 2

I didn’t take pics of my item before shipping 😕 does one of you want to post pics? Or I can post some of the other swap items? Thanks!! Also- you all are amazing! Hands down the best swap for me so far! ❤️

• Like 1

We’re working on it! I didn’t take pics so my bad. Hoping one of the other participants can help. y’all are going to be SO jealous! It was a fantabulous stupendous swap! We need to start summer swap plans! 

• Like 2