Help Identifying a House

damfino

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm late to reply ... but that looks like a dollhouse I've seen a few times, selling secondhand.  I think they were built from plans you could purchase.  I fixed one up for my granddaughter when she was younger, and she still loves it.   That one was probably built in the seventies - the original owner had put down real-life shag carpet in the living room!  (Yes, I took it out.)

21 minutes ago, Shy Spirit said:

If you mean me, Aggie, I have been a Greenleaf family member for many years now ... I just don't put in an appearance here very often these days!

I meant the comment for the two new members posting the past few days. It would be great to have this forum busy again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 8:19 PM, damfino said:

Hi everyone - I found this house on Marketplace for $15. It needs a lot of work, but my roommate and I are excited to take it on. Does anyone know what house it might be? Thank you!

Link is here: https://imgur.com/a/g77dfoe

I know this post is from a long time ago, but that house is a Walmer house. I'm sorry, but I can't remember the exact name. I do know there were two versions of it done, one larger than the other, and they each had their own name.