Greenleaf Fairfield question

J_Sea

8 hours ago, havanaholly said:

You can always scale down the patterns for 1:12 items.  That's what I did when I built my Fairfields.

Thanks but I kind of… just don’t want to? Idk. I’ve got a whole stash of stuff at this point and it’s all for 1/12 :( oh well. One day I hope to have enough tools to just build my own house from scratch. I’ll incorporate all of my fav details from other houses. One day! 😜

Edited by J_Sea

It involves a bit of math, but you could always take the Fairfield's schematics sheet and enlarge them so the parts are the sizes for 1:12 scale, and then you'd have patterns to cut out the parts to make it 1:12.

• Like 1

The House that Jack Built made a similar house in 1:12 called the Holly Ann. They're not around anymore (they were acquired by Melissa and Doug and most or maybe all of the houses are now discontinued), but maybe you could find one on eBay. (Personally I like the Fairfield better, but this is the closest I've seen to a 1:12 Fairfield.)

If you're up for some bashing, I bet a Pierce or Garfield could be made to look similar to a Fairfield.

• Like 1