Introduction

Lksalter

Hi there! My name is Linda and I live in Windermere, Florida. I started my dollhouse 30 years ago but stopped working on it when my daughters were born. Now I've re-redone the exterior and want to start electrifying it. I'm just watching YouTube to figure out how to do it! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Linda, welcome! :wave: I wired my she shed for electricity many years ago but I don't have a clue how to make that work in miniature, or any desire either. Good for you though jumping back in and finishing your house! Do you know what model/name it is or have pics? We love pics here! After you have made 5 posts you can start an album. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to offer electrical advice. 

Welcome to the little family, Linda.  Which house are you working on?  One of our members kindly gave us a pictorial wiring tutorial several years ago that you may find helpful:  https://forum.greenleafdollhouses.com/gallery/category/16-darrells-electrification-super-guide/