Hi, I'm new here :) -- looking for Granville instructions

Cassie52

Hello Everyone, 

I am fairly new to building dollhouses from scratch, but it's always been something I've been interested in. 

To my surprise I found a The Granville dollhouse kit on the Facebook market place, the box was opened but it appeared everything is included. I even seen some papers in there and assumed they were the instructions. Well to my surprise it was the "help wanted" section of the Cleveland Plain dealer from 1986! 🤣

Either way here I am searching the internet for instructions, pictures and help and found myself here. The pictures I've seen here are so inspiring :)

• 5 weeks later...

I've dug this almost complete dollhouse out of the basement and also am looking for instructions. I did find images of part of the original instructions at https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/dollhouse-kit-artply-boxed-unbuilt-1898804250...not sure if this is complete or not. If anyone has a lead on the complete instructions, I'd love to get my hands on them! 

• 1 month later...