Harrison Tower Rooms

I'm nearing the step (so exciting) of putting in the tower rooms for the Harrison. The instructions say to paint or wallpaper them since they'll be difficult to reach.

Any suggestions on what to do if the house hasn't spoken to me yet? I'm already shabby at interior design so to have to decide a color now is a little daunting.

14 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Have you put any of it into dry fit yet?  Sometimes if you begin staging various furnishings and fixtures the house will speak up.

I did dry fit it all together! And it looks even better than the picture (no really, it's a very lovely picture on the box but it is very wonderful to see it in oerson).

I'd hoped to make all the furnishings myself so I've nothing to stage except my imagination. Thank you for the suggestion though!

3 hours ago, FurMama said:

Paint or paper something very neutral in color or pattern. Then when you decide your house theme that can be carried through by the furnishings and accessories. Just a thought. 

Oooo that is a great idea! Neutral colors would work with any time period. Thank you!