HELLO FROM TENNESSEE :)

Hello everyone!  My name is Cathlene.  I live in Tennessee with my partner Mark and my youngest daughter is still at home.  (I have two 21 and 15 yrs.) I have been a pre-school teacher for 25+ years. Early childhood education is my passion.  I have just entered into the world of miniatures and am so excited to find this site!  Can't wait to get to know you and learn from you!

On 6/30/2022 at 1:31 PM, Hellodollyhouse said:

...How long have you been creating/collecting?

The hubs and I built a dollhouse "from scratch" for our eldest granddaughter and I was hooked!  I built my next house from a kit (Dura-Craft's San Franciscan, the SF555 version) when I started Nursing school at age 50, and I'm 80 now.  I have slowed 'way down, but I'm building the Lily in fits and starts.

Edited by havanaholly

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Cathlene! My background is Early Childhood Ed too currently working from home in medical records field...late life change of careers. Good luck on your victorian when you have made 5 posts please start an album of your progress. We love pics here!