Staircase beacon hill

hubfd

I bought a secondhand beacon Hill. But the staircase was made out of 2 kinds. Part the original and part something more detailed. I also have the 'missing' parts of the original. I don't like the fact that there are 2 different styles used, so I have two options. I can replace all the parts with the original one. But I'm not very fond of the original staircase, especially the railing, it is so basic... Second option is I put a completly different staircase in. But because the staircase has such a specific shape, it might not be easy... Did someone do this? Which stairs did you use? 

1879357152_received_6984686380412102.thumb.jpeg.1ec70c434f06c8b55d4b74e087e18c8c.jpeg

Edited by hubfd

I replaced all of the staircase bannisters to look like the ones on your middle and upper floors. The angled section that leads from ground floor to middle floor was tricky, as I also made the staircase in sections, to be removable. It is tricky, but doable.

Edited by KathieB