Please help identify this house

Test

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I think that turret bothers me; in RL it would need some support...

I agree Holly, it’s just floating out there.  

8 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I think that turret bothers me; in RL it would need some support...

I Googled "houses with hanging turrets". Most images were integrated turrets but there were a surprising number of hanging turret examples. Except for a few with external supports, most look like they are clinging precariously to the main structure. Support must be provided internally, possibly cantilevered.

Edited by KathieB

Back when we lived in Signal Mountain, TN, our church had monthly potlucks and the folks who hosted them lived in a housed mostly cantilevered to the side of the mountain.

I have a mini-friend that has a beautiful one, she may even be a member here? (Terry Cline Burrows)  The house is from a 1978 kit from Dollhouse Inc Jarrell Enterprises.  

While I was searching for her photos to show you, a link to an album on here popped up from someone else (jbnmini): 

• 2 months later...

Another Jarrell house!! That makes at least three or maybe four of us on here that have this unusual beauty! 

Can't wait to see what you do with it! I haven't been able to work on mine for a long time. Makes me sad. In the meantime I collect furniture and work on floor plans.👍

• Like 1