Giving Back

Medieval

I've never been someone who wears jewelry. So when hubby proposed, I didn't want an engagement ring. I just didn't want to wear a ring. 22 years later and neither of us wears our wedding rings.  And i asked a long time ago that he not buy me any jewelry.  But he still pays me homage with beautiful gifts. When I started to get into homesteading, he bought me garden tools like a corn knife, a tow behind rototiller, and ATV, etc. Whatever it took to get the garden going and producing. And when I got into building my first dollhouse, he has been just as generous. I've got a Proxxon table saw, carte blanche to his tool chest, a cricut maker, etc. I saw Dr. Alice Millions spindles and other people's on their staircases and began researching my next tool. Yesterday my chisels arrived for my Proxxon Lathe that came a couple days ago. I can't wait to give it a try!

I've been fortunate and blessed. So I'd like to get good enough to make stair spindles to share with people in this forum and gift to them, like Joel did with his amazing furniture and paintings for me. Also I made designs in design space for a kitchen sink/countertop and cupboards, the vines for decoration, etc. I'd like to learn how to transfer them to other people to use with their cricut. Because I will not spend the money on their subscription!  So let me know if you would want spindles or blueprints for the furniture. A picture of the kitchen sink/counter top is in my album. Im working on a late 1880s wood burning stove now. I just want to say thanks to all the people who selflessly share their ideas and knowledge here!

• Thanks 1