Tab Fitting on Fairfield

Cossybear

I'm not sure if you tried to post a picture, but if so it's not showing up. A picture would help us see if you're putting something together wrong. When you have three more posts you can start a gallery, but for now you should be able to attach a pic to your post.

If you are putting it together right and the slot is just too small, you can cut down the tab to fit it.

How strange, Emily.  Earlier when I first saw Pamela's post there was a lovely large photo showing her problem; it was o' dark thirty in the AM and I couldn't remember how mine looked, but it looked like the right-hand tab on the closer floor was longer than the slot on the "wrong" side of the divider wall.  Pamela, send Emily a PM with your photo.

I don't know how to insert a photo in a PM and I don't know why this photo is uploading rotated, but this is where the problem is. It seems the part that needs to be cut is significant and I want to be sure I'm looking at this correctly.

Second Floor Fit smaller.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. In your first picture, on the left there's a slot with no corresponding tab. Does that slot get a tab inserted on the other side of the wall?

From what I can tell, I think you have the right pieces in the right position. Cutting off that piece of tab shouldn't cause any problems.

The other side of the tab lines up with the edge of the door hole, which is where it should be, so this seems less like something is askew and more like the slot isn't as big as it's supposed to be.

These pictures on the More Minis blog might help you make sure you're assembling the piece correctly (but it looks like you are): https://moreminis.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-half-scale-fairfield-dollhouse-day-5.html