Brimble's Mercantile

uppitycats

I wish the same Holly. I bid on this house everytime i see one offered and usually lose the auction. Either I will one day win one or it will get re released. One way or the other I will have one of these. I am still looking for the rarely offered Victoriana and hope it get re released as well. I probally would have better luck building a Fairfied, as I want to have at least 1 half inch scale house.

Melissa

Well of course that should have been BRAMBLE....slip of the finger there...

I expected some competition. Debated for awhile if I should even post the link -- all you folks flooding over ther to place your bids :ohyeah:

I'll watch for awhile. I could turn it into a sweet little library/bookstore, don't you think?

I could turn it into a sweet little library/bookstore, don't you think?

Yes! I'm not a big fan of the "stores" that just sell food or something. I think this could even be a really cool city house/loft. But that is just my city brain thinking. Good luck! You have a good heart to share it with everyone here. :lol:

Good luck, Melissa. I know how much you guys have wanted one of these. Hope you win it. One day, I'm going to start working on mine but I just don't have any ideas of what it should be. I do like the idea of the library though.

Yes. Expect some bidding competition. Darrell has wanted this house for 5 years, and Christmas is comming.lol

Melissa

No competition from me. I already have one! Haven't built it though. Jimmy says we're doing our "retirement collection"....

I always thought it could also make a pretty good saloon with a small bordello & a sawbones' office upstairs...

That's the way I've always perceived Brimbles and I'd dearly *love* to see it released again.

Deb

I love this kit. I still haven't decided what to do with mine yet. I definately want the old timey look and feel. So I definately want the store below. The upper floor, maybe the living quarters...but not sure yet.

haha...awww sadly no I didn't do it. It's in a book called dollhouses to dreamhouses 2. The book has lots of finished works of greenleaf kits only. It's a guide book for their kits.

Actually, There are 3 Dollhouses To Dream House Books. The 3rd one is Green & White :banana: It features the Beaumont, Willowcrest and the Emmerson Row :banana:

Oh I need to find the 3rd one before I start on my Beaumont. Is it called Dollhouses to Dream House Book 3 or what?

That's a really nice house...but I see it didn't get any bids.

I dunno...for me, half the fun of this is finding the stuff to put in there. I like to look at other folks decorating...but want to do that part myself. Now, if they sold the empty shell, I might consider...