Instructions for the Vineyard Cottage?

marilynfan214

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I still have them in electronic form and can send them to you via PM later today (have some appmnts first).  Is your box the square one or the rectangular one?  (It may make a difference regarding whether or not the wood sheets are laid out the same way). 

Andrea   

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, jennybutcher14 said:

Could someone please send me the instructions? Thank you

Hi Jenny, I can send them, but mine are for the rectangular box, so if you have the square box, you might have to modify them a bit.  They are too big to attach here, so I will pm you.  

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2023 at 4:39 PM, chattycathy66 said:

Hi would anyone be able to send me Vineyard cottage instructions? I purchased the rectangle box version along time ago and am just getting to it, Thanks Cathy

Cathy, have you found a set of instructions?  If not, I believe I still have mine from the Witch's cottage build.  I should be able to scan them and send your way.

Matt

On 7/28/2023 at 12:10 PM, madtex1967 said:

Cathy, have you found a set of instructions?  If not, I believe I still have mine from the Witch's cottage build.  I should be able to scan them and send your way.

Matt

Hi Matt, I did send Cathy the instructions, so hopefully she is all set!  

• 4 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 7:54 PM, astoppani said:

Do you still need these?  I just started working on this house and have the instructions!  

If anyone is willing to send me the instruction to Greenleaf Dollhouses The Vineyard Cottage Dollhouse I would be so greatfull. i  lost mine during my move. please send to mcginnesswendy@yahoo.com.

NEVER post personal contact information (like email) on an open public website!!!  (unless, of course, you desire spam and other potential bad things).  If you read the posts in this topic you will notice we use the personal messaging feature to exchange personal contact information.