Project Dollhouse Dura Craft SF-550 San Franciscan

Ocpirate96

To good home only with serious plans to finish and do something with the house. I don't care if you turn it into a dollhouse of horrors, just show it the love it deserves! Needs repair work and finishing (new glue, some reassembly/replacement parts (stairs, windows etc), trim and painting etc.) I believe I have nearly all the pieces-including unassembled parts, but a few may be missing.  Manual included. This item is most likely discontinued. Additional unfinished furniture included. Nice living room set with doll available with purchase.  Please PM if interested.  Photos available but can't seem to attach to this post, can PM to you. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. SOUTH BAY SAN FRANCISCO area. 

Edited by Ocpirate96
needed to add pick up only
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dawnhvr-   This is a duracraft kit, San Franciscan 550. The house shell is put together but needs new glue in some parts.  It also needs finishing and some other repairs. Someone handy with woodcrafts or familiar with dollhouse kits shouldn't have too much of a problem problem fixing it up.   I do have pictures but can't seem to upload. to this site. I would be more than happy to send pics to you (or anyone else interested) via another medium.  Thank you for your interest. 

• 11 months later...