Two Rare 1" scale dollhouses - Afton Classics and San Fran townhouse bash - and tons of supplies/furniture/electrical

RockawayRose

Hello friends.  After the recent death of my husband, and the landlords deciding to sell our apartment, I have had to downsize to a much smaller space and reluctantly decided to give up my dollhouse hobby.  I have two 1" scale dollhouses, both very rare/bashed, and 5 shelves full of dollhouse supplies, furniture, electrical, tools, etc.  So many supplies, many of which are brand new and still in original packaging.  Windows, doors, furniture, etc.  I am selling at a bargain basement price because I need to make space immediately in my new place. This must all go by 10/22.  It's time for someone else to receive joy from my collection.  Note that the grey "shabby chic" Afton dollhouse no longer is electrified as there was a short- however, it can easily be electrified again.  The teal/lavender San Francisco townhouse (rehabbed, originally built from dollhouse plans) is on a custom built wheeled platform - the dollhouse fits snugly on it but can be taken off by two people for transport.   Palm Beach County, South Florida location.  You can see evolution of Afton Classics dollhouse rehab here: http://rockawayrosedollhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/shabby chic dollhouse

san fran front.jpg