FAIRFIELD - clear photos needed for assembly instructions

JWord

Is there anywhere to download/view CLEAR photos of the photos referenced in the Fairfield assembly instructions?  The hard copy version I have includes photos that are quite dark making it difficult to delineate details. Thanks! 

Did you have a look at the More Minis blog of the Fairfield build? What bit are you particularly stuck with? I'm building the Fairfield and can maybe take pictures of a particular area? (But I'm using a different stair case, so can't help with that!)

16 minutes ago, Muriel said:

Did you have a look at the More Minis blog of the Fairfield build? What bit are you particularly stuck with? I'm building the Fairfield and can maybe take pictures of a particular area? (But I'm using a different stair case, so can't help with that!)

I haven't yet - thanks for pointing me in the direction of the More Minis blog.   I thought I was doing fairly well on the first floor assembly but I don't feel like I've got boards/pieces in the correct placements.  This is the first dollhouse I've assembled and the photos in the instructions are dark.   I'll check out the blog - thanks, Muriel!

Jennifer

Jennifer, when I built the Fairfields I dry fit them first using blue painters' tape and I recall having to dry fit each one at least three times before applying the first drop of glue, and having to disassemble the chimney assembly on one and redo it to get things to go together properly.

• 1 month later...