The Great Big Tiny Design Challenge in the UK

fov

1 hour ago, fov said:

Me, too!  A fully plumbed bath? With any luck at all, it will be available on line for we drooling miniacs. :D 

39 minutes ago, peonyfoxburr said:

That sounds AMAZING! Who knows, maybe PBS can be convinced to pick it up. Some of us would find it more interesting than more cooking and baking shows…runs away to avoid an anticipated onslaught of rolling pins and baking sheets…😉

I agree!

2 hours ago, peonyfoxburr said:

That sounds AMAZING! Who knows, maybe PBS can be convinced to pick it up. Some of us would find it more interesting than more cooking and baking shows…runs away to avoid an anticipated onslaught of rolling pins and baking sheets…😉

Augh… I will vomiit if I have to see another cooking show…… 

Ooh, I'm in the UK, will have to keep an eye out for this! I more or less don't watch TV, sometimes I watch a series on prime, but more often it's a film. So I tend not to see advertisements for new shows, especially on regular TV. Thanks for pointing it out. 

21 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

Augh… I will vomiit if I have to see another cooking show…… 

LOL! Same. Hubs and I never fight but the closest we ever got to an argument was this:

He: "Why do you watch all those decorating shows when you never use those decorating ideas?"

Me, instant snap back: "Why do you watch all those cooking shows when you never use those recipes?"

Anywho, this does sound very fun, I hope there is some way we in the States get to watch it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...