Wow I dit it!!!

Thimble Hall

5 weeks ago I decided I had to redo my workroom as I had a job finding things. It involved the whole house of course as stuff has a tendecy to spread. Not being able to stand for long made it hard. I did 10 minutes on my feet and 20 sat down. I have been through every cupboard, drawer, box ,bag, closet ,pantry, every single place in my house and I did it.Everywhere, everything in in place including the over 100 boxes of craft stuff which are now in my workroom. It has made me feel wonderful and I need that as I had been through a couple of bad things recently.

I discarded stuff along the way. I cannot believe that I did it. Now I need to get a Dorothy Domestic type cleaning crew in  to spring clean everything and I think my life will be easier from now on.

It is amazing just how much better I feel. It started as a workroom sort out and spread  through the whole house.

• Like 5

That’s awesome Jeannine! I feel the same way when things are sorted as I soend half my time looking for things. Such a feling of accomplishment, especially to have the whole house sorted (and yeah I understand the creep…). I also think it’s a great idea to get cleaners in for a once over. That would finish the job right.

Well done - I'm looking forward to that feeling once I've tackled a walk in cupboard that's been used as dumping space for far too much recently.  Storage boxes are coming today and we will get it tidy!