Newbie in Florida

sk84ty

Hello! My name is Tiffany and I am here because I need copies of the instructions and schematics for my dollhouse. I emailed Greenleaf and was directed to the forums. I figured I might as well join as I will probably need help in the future. 

A little about me- I've always loved minis. My husband bought my first dollhouse kit for a Christmas present a few years ago. I got the pierce kit and managed to get the foundation built. We have since moved and everything was packed away for the last three years. I've finally got my office sorted and now have the space to focus on my hobbies. I love anything artsy or crafty. I love scrapbooking, making t shirts and stickers, painting, drawing, everything really. I also love reading, cooking and baking, and gardening.  I really just love any creative outlet.

I'm excited to be joining a forum, I've never actually participated in one before. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! 

Welcome to the group Tiffany:wave:

The Pierce is a great house and a few members are currently constructing or in decorating it.

This is a great creative outlet for the artsy crafty set, you can use many real life skills in miniature making. I'm sure you will fit right in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Tiffany.  Where in Florida are you?  I am one mile west of Pensacola, FL, in Seminole, Alabama, but I am originally from Florida..

I grew up in Callahan, just north of Jacksonville. I currently live in Middleburg, south of Orange Park. We will be in Destin on vacation soon, though 

11 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

We lived on Jacksonville's west side for ten years.

My husband grew up on the westside, across from trinity, off Hammond Blvd. His parents are still over there. Small world