The House That Jacq Built reopened

JacqsHouse

Hi Everyone,

I am the owner of The House That Jacq Built. I closed the business about 9 years ago to start a new career, however during lockdown I made the decision to bring it back and open a new website. 

I guess the reason some people couldn’t contact me is because my old website was shut down. 

My new website is: 

thehousethatjacqbuilt.company.site

This URL may change but I will keep you up to date. 

I will be adding more items over the next couple of months to build up the store. Contact details can also be found there.

Thank you all for your support in the past and for buying my miniature creations.

Jacqui Rayment

1 hour ago, Muriel said:

The address thehousethatjacqbuilt.company.site just takes me to a 

CODE:404

error page. Can you link to it?

I am not entirely sure that this is legitimate...it was the house the JACK built... not jacq - please be careful

14 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

I am not entirely sure that this is legitimate...it was the house the JACK built... not jacq - please be careful

The House that Jack Built is part of The Little Dollhouse company based in Toronto, and it's still very much still in business, so far as I can tell.  Jacqui, cute as you think your title is, you might want to think about avoiding confusion.

• Like 1

The House That Jacq Built online store, based in the UK, dates back to 2002 and isn't the same as The House That Jack Built, the North American dollhouse manufacturer. More details here: https://modernminihouses.blogspot.com/2015/02/what-happened-to-house-that-jacq-built.html

And there's an old thread here that Jacqui responded to originally. I split her post into a new thread since it was more appropriate for the Community Trading Post:

I also get a 404 error when I try to go to the site, but here's the Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JacqsHouseMiniatures?ref=profile_header

• Like 1

Ah Thank you Emily for the clarification!! Does anyone know what happened to the North American House that Jack Built? I saw an actual signature from one of his models the other day but can find nothing on what happened 

25 minutes ago, fov said:

Here's an article about the people who started The House that Jack Built: https://www.hollandsentinel.com/article/20101126/news/311269909

The company was acquired by Melissa and Doug in 2010ish.

That's what I thought had happened with Melissa and Doug. I never knew there was another company Jacq, I thought it might be spam which is why I was cautioning opening the link...just seemed cryptic.  You're such a wealth of information and a talented internet sleuth lol.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...