Westville plans

Hi everyone. I am the Vice president of the Waitakere Miniature Makers Club in Auckland New Zealand. A brand new member purchased a Westville house code 8013 about 30 years ago but never built it. She has lost the plans so is lost without it. Can anyone help? Many thanks. Suzanne

Edited by fov
Removed email

Suzanne. Please edit your post to remove your email address. This forum is open to the public. There are web bots busy harvesting emails for spam. We have a private message feature that lets us communicate safely with one another. To send a private message, hover the cursor over the member's avatar, then click on the envelope icon.

Hi Kathie

I tried to edit my post and remove my email address but there was no mechanism for doing this. The 3 little dots in the upper right hand corner only allow me to share or report. I have reported it in the hope that the webmaster will edit it for me. In the meantime, I am happy to report that I have found a copy of the Westville plans and our new member is very happy. Thanks for your support. I have a Fairfield I purchased 8 years ago which I have not had the time to build yet so I look forward to being part of this forum.

Fixed! I'm so glad you found the Westville instructions you were looking for. The Westville and the Fairfield are two of my favorite Greenleaf houses. :)