Clell Boyce Josiah Golden House Shell and Accessories for Sale

Good day to all,

I have a shell and all the stuff from my Mom going up for sale.  The main structure is a Clell Boyce American Victorian Josiah Golden house shell (very well built!).  It has a tiny fraction of work that was done on the main column.  Can't seem to get pictures small enough to add to the post.

Also will come with doors, furniture, trim, shingles, tools, etc.  Three large boxes of miniatures.

New to forum, looking for help selling this wonderful kit of goods.  Asking for a reasonable offer, we all know this is not your ordinary kit. 🙂

Thanks

Andy

IMG_2910.JPG

IMG_2911.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. I can help you post the pictures. I'll send you a DM.

Where are you located? This is a big house that would be expensive to ship, so knowing where you are will help people decide whether to inquire.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Andy, I am wondering if you found a buyer for your dollhouse and if not whether you might have the chimneys that go with this particular dollhouse and if so, if you might consider selling them separately, I would be more than happy to pay above asking price.

Thank you,

Rita

• 9 months later...