Visalia Dollhouse

Dina M

I've had it for years and have always wanted to build it, but life has just dealt me cards that doesn't lend itself to doing so.  I am moving now and find myself needing to downsize quite a bit.  I really, really hate losing it but just not sure it can be one of things I get to keep.

• Like 1

@Dina M

On this site you can post it in the Community trading post thread....just no prices allowed. Someone can PM you if interested.

Where are you located? A Visalian Dollhouse shouldn't have any problems selling as long as it isn't overpriced.

Also, Facebook Market place, Offer up and Craigslist are where many members find great deals.

• Like 1

Hi Dina, we just moved from Cali to Texas and I have a Visalian that was crated to bring with me.  That being said, I didn't build mine, I bought it already built and will rehab it as soon as we close escrow and get settled in to our new home.  I paid less than $200 for mine. It's an enormous house and to crate it cost me more than I paid.  I see yours is  not yet built but I just wanted to give you a price point.  Sadly we don't recover what we paid for original kits most of the time.

2 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

Hi Dina, we just moved from Cali to Texas and I have a Visalian that was crated to bring with me.  That being said, I didn't build mine, I bought it already built and will rehab it as soon as we close escrow and get settled in to our new home.  I paid less than $200 for mine. It's an enormous house and to crate it cost me more than I paid.  I see yours is  not yet built but I just wanted to give you a price point.  Sadly we don't recover what we paid for original kits most of the time.

Thank you so much for letting me know!

• 10 months later...