How to sell Queen Anne dollhouse?

Halo1133

On 3/29/2021 at 11:28 PM, asherah said:

does the plastic in the windows come out? I really don't want to have to tape them all off to paint them. Such a huge pain. 

Hello there I’m going to comment on this post because I really don’t know where to start. I have someone that has a queen anne doll house kit. She purchased it years ago but never put it together. I saw that it listed online for almost $1800. How do I go about selling it?

I split your question into its own thread. A lot of people sell on Craigslist, eBay, and Facebook Marketplace. Keep in mind that you might not get its full value and that it will be expensive to ship.

We also have a Community Trading Post forum here where you can post it. Include your location and maybe someone near you will be interested. Please don't post your asking price or give your email or physical address. If anyone is interested they can send you a private message through the forum and can discuss pricing and logistics there.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

All within the month of april this year, i tried to buy the queen anne from RGT who no longer honor retailers wholesale purchasing with only that particular kit. Shortly after, I later on won it on ebay from endeavortoys who also have their own webpage for $1500-brand new, only for them to renege and cancel on the transaction after i paid immediately in full even after they altered the shipping fee to addition $90 from the listed fee of $160. They were very sketchy and rude were they told me out of the three kits they had in-stock were “open” and couldn’t be sold then took them off their website. Later that week i ended up driving 6 hours to Pittsburgh to pick up a lightly used and never fully completed queen anne that was listed on facebook market for only $150. The house is extremely gorgeous, well detailed and a true marvel even uncompleted, although it isn’t really super customizable like other models. I can’t wait and am very excited to really begin working on this house! How ever you choose to sell it, the value is most certainly still a highly targeted impulse purchase, so i wouldn’t go too low!